Engineer Surveyor Responsibilities: - Responsible for travelling to customer sites to carry out inspections and periodic examinations as laid out by authority guidelines.
- You will carry out inspections and examinations in line with PUWER, LOLER, PSSR and COSHH regulations.
- Develop and manage the allocated area you will be covering.
- Maintain the required inspection levels as agreed with management by effective planning.
- Despatch / transmit reports to the customer liaison team on a daily basis.
- Produce a weekly record of examinations / visits.
- Produce monthly expense account.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of any legislative and technical changes.
Engineer Surveyor Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have a strong mechanical engineering background and knowledge of lifting tackle / lifting equipment.
- Familiar with LOLER, PUWER, PSSR or COSHH regulations.
- Flexible with regards to travel and working independently.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong customer facing skills and ability to build strong relationships with customers.