Primary purpose: To ensure that systems and procedures are put in place to guarantee a hygienic and food safe production environment. To ensure the business is compliant with all latest regulations and provide a safe environment.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· Responsible for Plants and Buildings.
· To provide a safe environment for all employees through Safe Systems of Work and Risk Assessments, ensuring they are regularly reviewed and updated.
· Ensure the business operates to the latest regulations for Health & Safety, Food safety, Statutory inspection and Fire protection.
· To purchase new plant and equipment and ensure it is hygienically designed to facilitate easy cleaning and efficient operation.
· To constantly challenge the status quo and suggest areas for improvement.
· Keep equipment and services always functional and efficient.
· Keep the best standards of Food Safety.
· Propose enhancements to Plants and Buildings in order to look for the best standards of operations, H&S and food safety.
· Manage Capex and projects.
· Agree and set Budgets.
Together with General Manager and F&A Manager agree department KPI’s, by targeting and improving operational efficiencies establishing benchmarks and report monthly against them.
Título de Ingeniero Civil Industrial o Ingeniero Civil Mecánico
Inglés fluente, inglés técnico de ingeniería
Mínimo de 5 años de experiencia en Industrias
Deseable experiencia en industria de alimentos
Deseable experiencia internacional y contacto con diferentes culturas
Microsoft Office avanzado y AutoCad (o similar)