The company is a fast growing, dynamic business with market leading positions across areas of expertise. They provide a strong platform for their employees to realise their growth ambitions and continue to build on success.
They recognise the importance of supporting and developing their people, so they listen to their colleagues, train the teams and invest in great working environments. Add to that culture integrity and respect, a diverse and inclusive colleague base, and a commitment to positively influence the communities they work with and you have a flavour of life at this organisation.
As HR Business Partner, you will partner with the business in the development and delivery of of robost people initiatives and organisational change across a number of different business lines. Your role will also lead on strategic HR projects across the business.
You will demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and strategic thinking and will have the ability to work at pace across a number of senior business stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Senior HR Business Partner to support the development and delivery of robost people plans across the business, drawing on experience and insight to drive commercial impact whilst building sustainability through great people practices and initiatives.
- Partner with the business leaders in order to develop and lead the roll out of people initiatives across the full HR agenda.
- Collaborate with other parts of the HR function to deliver annual processes that drive greater business value through people, i.e. leadership of the compensation processes, annual performance management process and learning programmes.
- Support and advise on ongoing employment policy development and employee relations activities, such as disciplinary, grievance, dismissal, TUPE, including compliance to employment regulation and law.
Goverance and risk:
- Ensure adherence to legal and regulatory requirements.
- Support the company assurance programs that deliver effective risk management and compliance practices.
Qualifications and skills:
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualified (or equivalent).
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- Technical competence in all aspects of employment law and policies.
- Broad experience in the design and delivery of people initiatives, including the mobilization and delivery of HR related projects.
- Experience working in global, maxtrixed environment (desirable).
- Brings a "can do" attitude to providing solutions in order to overcome barriers.
- Execution and delivery focused - with an approach the emphasizes teamwork and collaboration.
- Resilient and demonstrates ability to "stand your own ground".
- Able to influence key decision-makers and to challenge when necessary.
- Prepared and flexible to travel in line with business needs.
- Strong commerical acumen and the ability to manage risk for the business.
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and passion for change - able to generate excitement.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with internal and external parties.
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.