Responsibilities include: * Conform to site and lab Health, Safety and Environment requirements.
* Comply with principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
* Provide high quality standardised methodology execution and implementation of change control requests in accordance to company and/or external authority requirements such as:
· Equipment calibrations
· Adherence to global/site methods and site SOPs
* Ensure timely delivery of data and reports for testing to include: HPLC, GC, GCMS, IC; Solution preparation using approved reference standards; Sample submission logging into Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN)
* Provide communication to Supervisor and support timely investigation of all compliance findings, retests, and test deviation investigations and actions
* Collaborate with supervisor on quality and Safety inspection findings and support execution of any resulting improvement programs.
* Highlight to the supervisor any problems associated with work which might pose a hazard or impact quality
* Highlight to the Laboratory supervisor any observed compliance outages within the Analytical laboratory.
* Have personal ownership for quality of work; working with supervisor to implement recommended improvements.
* Scheduling and tracking for all agreed activities
* First contact for technical troubleshooting (instruments and/ or methods)
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE
* Analytical experience, preferably including broader industry experience.
* Recent experience in analytical testing and good manufacturing and laboratory practice (e.g. quality control)
* Good knowledge of analytical techniques used for product development and quality control including experience in Chromatography and method validation.