Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana
Once customers sign up to SumUp they want two things: first, to get their card reader delivered as soon as possible; and, second, to get their account activated as soon as possible so they can accept card payments. The Logistics Lead is the leader of the first. That is, to lead all matters related to logistics to ensure world class service levels for new and returned card readers, providing a smooth and rewarding purchase experience to our ever expanding merchants base.
As one of the first team members of our operation in Chile you'll be key in shaping the Logistics team from scratch.
What you'll be doing in this position
- Develop & Optimize Processes - scale new and existing processes related to logistics to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow, while providing world class service levels
- Analytics - analyze the logistics metrics on a daily basis to improve delivery, replacement and returns experiences, (re)define processes, automate tasks, find and solve frictions and ensure a high-quality purchase experience
- Product Improvement - proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless purchase and delivery experience
- Lead & Develop Logistics Vendors - create frameworks to decide when a process should be run in-house vs. externally; select vendors, negotiate terms, track and improve their service levels
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through excellent analytical thinking, enabling you to take decisions which will prompt our operations to the next level
- Collaborative spirit and be a subject matter! Understanding in-depth our numbers, main struggles and how to drastically make a difference are key for you
- Embrace and enjoy the hands-on attitude! Jumping on the execution managing the details to guarantee quality and deadlines always energize you
- Team management experience
- Communicate effectively and bring completely different audiences together, influencing their decisions, is something you're comfortable with
- Fluent in English is mandatory - you're going to work with a global team
- 6+ years of relevant experience - a track record of dealing with hypergrowth environments is a plus
Work zone: Santiago, Chile.
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder's mentality and a 'team-first' attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.