Responsibilties of the Sales Executive include, but are not limited to:
- Development of a contact list building up contacts.
- Working closely with internal client contacts to develop opportunities.
- Build great relationships in every call and with every contact, providing first class customer service.
- Propose and implement incentives that generate ROI.
- Proposal and implementation of agreements to gain new distribution, improved availability, visibility and chilled share of space.
- Maximise ROI in every outlet and through every contact.
- Drive distribution and resolve out of stocks using Sales Out and EPOS to engage contacts.
- Gain new distribution points through commercial presentations.
- Maximise share of space within the category.
- Secure and agree off shelf feature to be activated by ground level BDEs or store operators/teams.
- Improve implementation of all national promotions.
- Present in and implement any specific activities that are presented on regular briefing documents.
- Share best practice and success and learnings.
Requirements of the candidate:
- This is a highly commercial and numeric role and therefore you must be able to demonstrate those skills.
- Proactive and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature.
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves.
- Ambitious with the determination to succeed.