Our client has witnessed significant growth since they opened their doors and their current strategic and business plans have projected even greater growth. Therefore, this is the perfect time for a Social Media Executive to join their team.
Primarily, the main responsibilty of the role is to drive their brand through consistent and meaningful social media coverage to continually promote greater public awareness of the organisation and expand their digital footprint.
The key responsibilties of this role include:
- Acquire new customers through built online communities and social engagement.
- Work closely with the team to ensure they are distributing content on social media channels that is aligned with the brand vision.
- Ensuring the team are creating engaging conversation across the range of social media channels.
- Engage and respond to customer questions and requests whilst working closely with the customer service team.
- Be responsible for day-to-day calendar management.
- Planning and scheduling posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube and others.
- Set and monitor KPIs for measuring the success, using monthly reporting to deliver results to the business across social channels.
- Co-ordinate and oversee the company's social media accounts in general.
- Create dynamic new text and content that is relevant and engaging to audiences.
- Develop an audience focused approach, utilising analytics and user behaviour data to shape better content and strategies for delivery and publishing.
- Grow new audiences and pioneer new channels and methods for engaging with existing and new users.
- Contribute to key business KPIs including commercial sales targets through collaboration with sales and marketing colleagues in order to help boost the financial health of the organisation.
- Create and nurture online communities - and a sense of community - through sharing relevant content, promoting discussion, engaging in conversations and encouraging interactions from users.
- Shape and share best practice across the organisation.
What the successful candidate needs:
- A degree level qualification, ideally in Marketing, PR, Journalism or related (or equivalent experience) in marketing, digital, or social media.
- Experience in working with a brand or an agency.
- Knowledge of the social media landscape and using social media platforms and social media community management.
- In depth understanding of content builds a strong brand.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organisation and analytical skills, with a passion for social media.
- The ability to remain positive in high-pressure and stressful situations; to multi-task and prioritise workload.
- The ability to effectively work within a team environment and work on own initiative and always maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of all work.
Candidates interested in this position are encouraged to apply now.