Santiago de Chile, Región Metropolitana
Our Marketing team is composed by two main pillars. The first includes Public Relations, Brand and Product Marketing, the guardians of SumUp's corporate identity and product branding. The goal of this pillar is to make SumUp's brand known to the world and empower our teams to become true ambassadors of our products and company. The second pillar, Acquisition, has the goal to acquire new merchants and increase SumUp's net revenue worldwide. This goal is achieved through strategically placed and creatively designed online and offline marketing campaigns.
As one of the first team members of our operation in Chile you'll be key in shaping the Marketing team from scratch.
What you'll be doing in this position
- Work closely with our experienced team and support to set up and manage paid advertisement campaigns for user acquisition through the main channels (SEM, Display Advertising, Paid Social Media, Affiliates etc.)
- Contribute to SEO growth through on-page activities
- Be in charge of measuring the performance of active campaigns with Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Conduct competitor research and analysis
- Create ad copies and work on constant AB testing to improve them
- Background in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent degree program
- Team management experience
- Personal affinity for FinTech industry
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads is an asset
- Good communication and analytical skills combined in a process-oriented way
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken)
Work zone: Santiago, Chile.
We believe in the everyday hero. Those who have the courage to follow their passion and who have the strength and determination to realise their dreams.
Small business owners are at the heart of all we do, so we're creating powerful, easy-to-use financial solutions to help them run their businesses. With a founder's mentality and a 'team-first' attitude, our diverse teams across Europe, South America and the United States work together to ensure that small business owners can be successful doing what they love.
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.
SumUp will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate.